Welcome...

It is such a pleasure to have you visit our blog. We hope you find your time here educative, informative and inspiring. Should you have any questions or comments, please use our comment box or e-mail address. 'Bon appetit!'

Monday 5 March 2012

                          CHILDHOOD CREED
I pledge to preserve my childhood,
And enjoy my existence as a child.
To be the best in all I can while growing up,
And not jump into adulthood.
I will strive to be as sweet as nectar, as brave as a lion and as cheerful as a bear and not let anyone take undue advantage of me.
Just like Michelangelo- “I am still learning”,
And I will try to learn only positive things and not give in to peer pressure.
My future is bright and has no right to take to take me by surprise.
God willing, I will make my friends, peers, teachers, parents, family and nation proud.
I will enjoy this phase of my life in innocence as intended by God.
I pledge to preserve my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment